Johnny Depp praises normal Angelina Jolie




Johnny Depp thinks Angelina Jolie is "normal."
The 47-year-old actor admits he had no idea what to expect when he first met the actress -- who raises six children with partner Brad Pitt -- ahead of them starring in 'The Tourist' together.
He said: "What I was most impressed with Angelina first and foremost was her normality.
"I was immediately impressed by her. Well, not that I read much in the press about myself or even anyone, but you can't help but know that she and Brad are globally hounded and tracked down.
"Also, she's a great mommy."
Johnny - who has children Lily-Rose, 11, and Jack, eight, with long-term partner Vanessa Paradis - may not have known much about Angelina before they met, but he knew he could expect a great performance from her after studying some of her previous movies.
He said: "The only thing that sticks out in my mind is 'The Changeling' - her performance was magnificent, so I knew I'd be stepping into the ring with someone who was going to be deeply committed. But at the same time she understands the need for humour, the ability to travel outside of the script sometimes. She was a real sport in that sense."

angelina jolie

johnny depp

angelina jolie

angelina jolie

angelina jolie gossip

gossip artist

artist gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Gossip Artists | TNB